Monday, April 14, 2008

Treasures in the mail!


OH what fun! I received some treasures in the mail I thought I would share with you! This piece, "Captured Heart", was designed by 12-year old, up and coming jewelry artist, Cambria who was featured on my friend JoAnna Perotti's blog. I ran over to Cambria's Etsy store and this piece took my breath away. Well when I opened the box today I literally gasped! It is truly even more stunning in person! Take a peek at Cambria's blog and watch her creative star rise! I love when young souls discover their artistic gifts and are blessed with encouragers around them who come along side and help them to flourish and grow!


I was the lucky winner in Debrina of Spark Your Imagination's "Bunny Love" giveaway! Her pieces just fly out the door and this one was so adorable I was thrilled to have won. If you don't know Debrina she has a dear, precious heart and her work is delicious. Check out Debrina's blog , Ebay Auctions and Earth Angels shop too! It has been an honor to watch Debrina's work continue to soar and watch God bless her gifts! Thanks Cambria and Debrina...your treasures have added beauty to my studio!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lani,
HI! This is Cambria, from Cambrias Creations, and I am so happy that you love the necklace!!
Thankyou so much for featuring me on your blog!
Your blog looks great, I LOVE IT!!
-Cambria (0:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

What a beautiful necklace!

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

What beautiful gifts - thank you for sharing their amazing talents =)

Peggi xo

Fairylady said...

Cambria is a very talented young girl, the necklace is so beautiful !
By the way I nominated you for an award on my blog ;-)
I love your artwork... you inspire me everyday !

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Halo beautiful!!

thanks for sharing this...I can't wait to go check out her wonderful work!!

xo!!

DeBRiNa PRaTT said...

Wow Lani!!! You are right..Cambria's creations are beautiful!!! Thank you for the sweet post too!
Love!
Debrina

Denise said...

How beautiful! thank you for sharing!