Friday, April 18, 2008

Sharing my song......

New art card on Ebay!

Thought I'd share a fabulous event that is coming this summer to Pleasanton, California on August 22-24. The first ever ZNE ConvenZioNE. ZNE is a world-wide, mixed media art group that is a wonderful place of inspiration, artistic encouragement and where creative kindred spirits play! There is a line-up of incredible workshops to take, a vendor fair, group dinners and events planned and the screening of the amazing documentary "1000 Journals". I am honored to have been asked to sing for the event during the evening of the film screening. I will also be at the vendor fair offering some of my work for sale. I am excited to finally meet in person so many artists and friends that I have come to know the past four years through ZNE! You can find out all the information about the convention at ZNE!




You can stop the music on my blog to view this trailer for the film below on the left of this page where you see "Playlist".

4 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Oh, Congratulation's Lani!!!

Looking forward to seeing
the film!

Have a Blessed Creative
Year in the Lord!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fairylady said...

I didn't know you were a vocalist ! That's cool ! This convention must be fabulous, I wish I could participate to such a great event ! But I live to far...
I sing in a gospel choir every tuesday and I love it. I remember I had put one video or two of this in my former blog, I give you the link:
http://atelierdesanges.canalblog.com/archives/2007/06/23/5408488.html#comments

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog !

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Lani Massagem might be spam?
I got a simular type of message
from someone else and I see different comments other then this type that are spam.

You can delete it when you are sign in on your blogger account.
Click on the trash bucket and you can delete it.

I finally changed to word verifacation to cut down on spam in blogger comments.

God Bless!!!