Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rainy day creating.......






We are having the most bizarre spring weather lately. Its been so cold, rainy, grey and with even some snow flurries here and there. Thats what I love about losing myself in the studio...turn on some great music, turn up the heat in the house and once I start creating I forget its fairly miserable outside! Works every time! These new works can be found here on ebay. I am also having a sale on all my greeting card sets and framed art in my ebay store if you'd like to stop by! Have a blessed day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is gorgeous. I too am waiting for spring to begin. I can deal with the rain (not sure where you're from in the NW) but it's not even getting above 60 in Portland!

Denise

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

These are all sooo beautiful, Lani! I really love the lilac colored box; I will most certainly have to check out your eBay!

Best wishes,
Peggi xo

Jann said...

Your artwork is just exquisite, as usual. So glad I stopped by! I will visit your Ebay site as well. Have a wonderful, liquid sunshine-y day! ~Jann

Fairylady said...

Everything is beautiful ! I love the pink box !
The weather is very strange here in south of France either...
Blessings

Stéphanie

Fairylady said...

Everything is beautiful ! I love the pink box !
The weather is very strange here in south of France either...
Blessings

Stéphanie

Denise said...

I am in awe of your beautiful artwork! Hope the weather improves.
Hugs
Denise

Anonymous said...

I love your artwork and mission!

Gaby Bee said...

I agree with all the above comments - your art work is amazing. The journal is adorable and I really love the pink box. Fabulous work!
Gaby