Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tooting a Friend's Horn

Its so fun to see sweet artist friends being honored for their craft! In this months (Jul/Aug 2007) Somerset Studio magazine my friend Joanna Perotti had a beautiful piece featured! I adore her style and the heart behind her art. I hope one day to sit side by side her for a little art retreat and soak in her amazing gifts! You'll have to peek on page 114 to see her interpretation of "Nature Preserved". She uses wonderful natural resources that she finds amidst her cozy home in a gorgeous wooded surroundings! She inspires me to move outside my artistic comfort zone and risk arranging collage elements in new and creative ways! You can stroll through her delicious creations on her blog. So congrats Joanna and I pray a continued blessing on your health and creativity!!



5 comments:

Carol Soules said...

Thx for sharing about Joanna's piece in Somerset. Wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Joanna's work is beautiful! I also really enjoy peaking at your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and would like to add a link to it on mine in the "Brand New Blogs" links - please let me know if that is alright.
thanks!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Can't wait to See Joanna's Published Work in Somerset.... It also led me to Your Blog....
Beautiful Work
cheryl

A - Zinnia Productions said...

I am so happy for Joanna, her inspiration has reached much farther than she has ever realized. Your blog is beautiful, and such a soulful expression of your talent.
Zinnie