Friday, February 29, 2008

"Imagine"...New Journal Art on Etsy!

I am revamping my Etsy store and slowly beginning to add some new items. I finshed some inspirational tag sets, wooden star dangles and altered library pockets. I discovered this beautiful black easel in my frame store I have out in the garage (haha...my hubby says I should not be allowed to buy another frame for as long as I live!). It was perfect for another piece of journal art. This sweet vintage fairy journal can be found on etsy today too!




Also..This weekend is a leap year special over at my Zazzle Store. They have a free shipping with purchase special going on through the end of the weekend! Have a fabulous end of the week everyone!

2 comments:

Mel♥ said...

yet another one!! you certainly never cease to amaze me!! I love them all.

Gillian said...

SCRUMPTIOUS! each and every piece!
I do love your vintage fairy journal it's Stunning!