Monday, February 11, 2008

"Healing Expression's Art Stamps" Introduces Design Team Artist Deb Neerman........


I am honored to introduce my friend and artist Deb Neerman and her new paper crafting blog, "Paper, Ink, Scissors and Stamps". Deb is known to many over the years for her gorgeous and incredibly creative, vintage-inspired, mixed media work on Ebay. Mixed media artists can find some "kewl" items in her Ebay store called "Kewl Stuph and Funky Jungue". Deb has now expanded her artistic palette and is embarking on a new journey into the ever-expanding world of paper crafting. Her style and talent really shine in this medium and I suspect she will be one of paper crafting's rising stars in no time! I am honored to have Deb designing original cards that incorporate Healing Expressions Art Stamps. She will be featuring my sentiment stamps which you can find in my Ebay store. I am currently working on several new lines that I hope to debut in the coming months! So hope you'll stop by Deb's blog and see what beautiful projects she is sharing! It always warms my heart to watch artist friends discover new paths, take creative risks and experience sweet artistic blessings!

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

Ya know, Kiddo, if this art-thang doesn't work out for you, I'd recommend you look into teaching creative writing workshops!

LOLOL, is there anything you can't do?!?!?