Thursday, July 17, 2008

Faith and Hope....



A simple yet gentle reminder about the heart benefits of faith. In my own life there seems a direct connection between the two...Faith and Hope. When one eludes me or is clouded in darkness it seems the other is near to the shadows as well...as if holding hands...side by side. The challenge on some days is to get one of them strong enough to walk out into the light...so her friend will follow. Hope and Faith are kindred souls...inseparable friends. One nurtures and encourages the other. The longer the light is shared between the two of them...the stronger the heart becomes...and the shadows become a distant home.

This new art card can be found here on ebay and has been created with another image from the new Collage sheets by JoAnna Periotti at Moss Hill Studios. I love the innocent face on this little girl. She exudes the childlike faith I long to have...and the hope that anything is possible for her.

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

Stunning, Lani!!!

Let's try to catch up soon ... so many changes have come along in both of our lives.

Hope your son is okay?!? I'm sorry, I had no idea!

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love Ya!