Sunday, March 9, 2008

New Original Altered Art Blocks.....



Its been a busy week and I am trying to catch up it seems on all fronts. I spent some time this weekend sharing my work at a collage therapy workshop. It is always such a blessing to see how working with images allows those who are hurting to express their pain in ways they had never experienced before. I always marvel at what a creative God we have and the unique ways He moves to bring hurting souls freedom and healing. My sweet friend Florence invited me to come stay at the retreat home ("Journey's Rest") the night before the workshop to prepare and enjoy some quiet time all by myself. It was such a relaxing and refreshing time! She has so many yummy candles everywhere, soothing music and snuggly blankets to cuddle up with and heartwarming books in every nook and cranny. I lost count how many chocolates I had with my many cups of tea!

I had a chance to create a little today and am excited to offer my original altered art blocks again. These five, large altered blocks have been listed on Ebay. These are really fun to collect and display as sets! I love giving them as gifts of encouragement! Thanks for stopping by and may this week bring you new insights and the courage to move out in the direction your heart is calling!

1 comment:

Gaby Bee said...

All I can say is - your altered art blocks are absolutely stunning!
Thanks for posting a note on my blog!