Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Reflection.....


I always struggled to understand the cruxifiction quite honestly. One day long ago I was driving in my car asking God about it...asking Him to help me grasp what the sacrifice was really about..to understand why. Immediately this song came on the car radio. It has always made me weep ever since. I know these images are so heartwrenching to watch but there is such power in the message...in the truth of how immense the sacrifice was...that He died for me...and He died for you...may you each be blessed this Easter season....

4 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Have a Very Blessed Happy Easter
and Wonder Year in the Lord!!!

I put up a link to The Word of
Promise Easter Story in my Easter
Greeting.

Thanks for the Easter Blessing!!!

Dianne Adams said...

Love what you're doing with art. Have a Blessed Easter.

Anonymous said...

Happy Resurrection Day Lani. I love your Easter message. Alleluiah! HE IS RISEN!!!

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

I love your blog, and I love your artwork - you are truly inspiring!

Many wishes to you and yours for a very blessed Easter.

~Peggi
xo