Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweet Pathways and Dreams....



Something I wrote last night and imposed on images that reflect where God and I seem to be these days. Seeking times of intentional solitude can invite layers of previously unexposed yearning, wrestlings, changes that need to be made and fresh inspirations. Writing always flows best in my studio while being taken somewhere musically. The haunting melody from "Dream Catcher" always touches my soul. It takes me to that secret place where my Spirit hears from the One who knows my name and the places in my heart that even I can't see. Watching the sounds escape from these beautiful instruments transports me and stirs inspiration and hope. Deep calling to Deep. Take a quiet moment to reflect or journal what it speaks to you. Find some solitude today. God loves your company. Rest in what message these images and music bring to you in this moment.....

Be sure to pause the music playing on my blog on the lower right "playlist" sidebar....



I love to draw the name of the Art Blessing Giveaway Winner! Congrats to Teri Owens! I am honored to know Teri and watch her beautiful art journey unfold! Please take a moment to visit Teri's blog as she explores her love of art journaling and painting!.

1 comment:

Teri Leigh said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I never win anything so I am thrilled to be so blessed to win the drawing. I can't even believe it. I will cherish this this gift from you, my dear friend :)