Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prayers for a friend.....




Praying today for my dear friend JoAnna Pierotti and her husband Ron who are in extreme need for provision and prayers for an immediate surgery needed for Ron's life threatening brain tumor. A wonderful account has been set up in their name and it is so encouraging to see friends and strangers coming together to contribute even the smallest amount. It is a heartbreaking situation that is occuring for many across our nation, the loss of employment and with it, health insurance. When we come together for each other its miraculous what can happen. It warms my heart to see that number rise and rise! Click here to the Pierotti's page on Chipin and a heartfelt message from JoAnna. You can follow more of Ron and JoAnna's story on her blog!

5 comments:

Gillian .... said...

Lani,

My thoughts and prayers are with Ron and Joanna at this deeply upsetting time in their lives.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Lifting up Prayers for
Ron and JoAnna!

I finally figured out
how to get the Chip In
Button on my blog.

Please continue to pray
for one of my family
members. The Doctors
don't know what is wrong.
They need to find out in
order to treat him. Please
pray for Healing! Thank You!
His name is Wallace!

God Bless You and Yours!!!

Becky Bunn said...

Lani, Thanks for posting this to help Ron and JoAnnA. Hope you are feeling better and finding comfort in your own life

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Lani..
I went over and I too will be lifting them up in prayer as well. Hope you are doing okay. Lani I hope you don't mind if I used that little gitl picture you sent me to make a journal. Remeber the one when I was letting people know aabout your giveaway that time. I just loved her so much (smile) Thanks for inspiring me to make a journal to express the journey of my soul for the season it is in today.

Hugz Lorie

Joyfulsister said...

"Happy Mother's Day Lani"
I wanted to say hello and hope your time of resting is peaceful and your time with the Lord refreshing.

Hugz and Prayers..Lorie