Friday, April 23, 2010

New Etsy Shop "Altered Revelations"...



I have had these sweet, tiny brass easels hiding away in a drawer in my studio for quite some time. So I played with some pieces of "stampbord" (great product with a multitude of uses) and created these teeny collages embellished with copper,metal filigrees. They were just perfect to rest on the easels! You can find these little burst of encouragement listed in my Healing Expression's Etsy shop!


ALTERED REVELATIONS....


I wanted to officially introduce my new Etsy shop called "Altered Revelations". I will be filling this shop with items that are created with the mixed media artist in mind. As an artist I am always on the lookout for items to incorporate in my own work and I thought it would be fun to create a place where I could offer these discoveries to those who also share a passion for mixed media collage and assemblage! Here you will find vintage style collections, unique trinkets, findings and other handcrafted items for use in your paper and fabric collage, altered books, assemblage and mixed media work! Below are a couple examples of two vintage-themed collections that are currently in the shop. You can find these and other treasures to inspire your creativity here at Altered Revelation's Etsy home!



GOODIE BAG OFFER: If you would be interested in helping me spread the word about my new shop by placing a button link for my Altered Revelation's Etsy store on your blog, I have a sweet goodie bag filled with a few Healing Expressions treasures that I would be happy to send you as a "Thank You"! Just let me know by email, include your address and I will send the goodie bag on its way!

Thanks for stopping by and may your day be filled with love, kindness and hope!

3 comments:

Sueann said...

Love the little easel pieces. They are beautiful! And what a great idea for an ETSY shop...mixed media is definitely my love. I will be visiting.
And thanks for the info on Stampboard. I will have to try some.
Hugs
SueAnn

Kelly Lish said...

I'm so glad to have found your beautiful blog-So nice to meet you!

Administration jobs said...

That is awesome and beautiful. So fun to see everything that you are spending your time with.
Have a great day!