Monday, February 25, 2008

New Art Cards on Ebay....

Art cards are always a great way to slowly make my way back into the studio after a long creative break! I finished these this afternoon and listed them on ebay if you'd like to take a peek! I am hoping to experiment in the days to come, play with my soldering iron, gets my hands in some polymer clay and paints....time to stretch and move out of creative comfort zones is the gentle whisper I hear. It always takes me a little while to get back in the groove around my studio. So hopefully I'll have some new pieces to share in the coming days and weeks! Thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

Lani your work is beautiful! I visit you often.

Unknown said...

Hi Lani,

Your work is always beautiful, but you never cease to amaze me! Love it all! I added you to my list of blogging friends, and I gave you an award on my blog!

Cathy

Anonymous said...

wow c'est fantastique !! j'adore !!!