Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holiday Open House and Studio Sale!



Saturday, December 12, 2009….10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sunday, December 13, 2009……11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Hope this holiday season finds you sharing your hearts and lives with those you love! I am looking forward to opening my home and studio again this year to share a selection of original inspirational and healing artwork, jewelry, meaningful handcrafted gifts and other unique items to encourage and uplift the soul! If you are in the area I hope you’ll stop by and enjoy some beautiful music, holiday treats, sparkling cider, giveaways and celebrate the creative spirit with me! I am grateful for each and every one of you and thank you for your continued support and encouragement! Please feel free to pass along this invitation and bring a friend or two.
Creative Blessings and I hope to see you there!

You may contact me at lanikent@msn.com for address, directions or to answer any questions about the event!

2 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

Yay!!

My soul could use a boost. don't know if it's just the Holiday Blues or what!!! I'm so glad you are going to be creating again, sounds exciting and can't wait to see what you have.

Hugz Lorie

michelle allen said...

i'm so sorry to have missed your open house. i hope it was a huge success. ps can i get your mailing address? xoxo,michelle