Thursday, June 19, 2008

Share Your Feelings......





Its been hard to squeeze in some time to create lately but my soul desparately needed that release today! The mini journal is actually designed with a sweet little composition book and has an original ATC on the cover and little collage tags inside too. I also played with another set of inspirational art blocks! Both of these new pieces can be found here on ebay! Hopefully next week after hubby's vacation is over (he is in major project mode around the house and backyard), I will find my way back into the studio!




Thought I'd share a little of my husband's garden artistry! His love of gardening always brightens my world and creates a wonderful place to relax and gather your thoughts! May the sun be shining in your corner of the world and if things have been hard...and there have been shadows....may the suns rays usher in warmth and bring light to the darkness!

8 comments:

Sea Dream Studio said...

Lani~ Just wanted to send prayers and good wishes for your son.
hugs~dale

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Surrounding Ryan with prayers and lots of love to you!

Leticia said...

Hi Lani, Saying a prayer for Ryan and your family.

Zorana said...

Thinking about you and your family. Sending good energy and healing thoughts to your son. xo

Jann said...

Beautiful journal, gorgeous garden and yard--thank you for sharing! I will keep your son in my prayers--I am so glad he was well enough to graduate with his class--it's already been almost 6 years since my youngest son graduated high school--can't believe how time flies! Blessings, Jann

Jacky said...

Hi Lani, sending positive thoughts and prayers to your family and Ryan.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful garden and the pictures of your family at your sons graduation.

Sherri said...

thinking of you today. Wishing you strength.

Candace said...

Today is 9 Jul. I hear your son continues to improve! So sorry to hear of the past trouble --

your hubby's gardening is its own art, isn't it? Nature is a great healing force as well as is sleep. Get you some and know you are sent thoughts with compassion and hope.
Candace