Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Taking flight.....


"Risk revealing who you are so you can live
in the revelation of all you were meant to be"


I will be taking flight early in the morning tomorrow to head to the east coast and meet up with two special friends of mine. I am really looking forward to some serious "chick" time and just getting to hang with two of my favorite "peeps"! So I will be MIA for the week but hope you'll open yourself up to a new adventure while I am away...take some chances...paint with a daring color...walk through that half open door...embrace risk...get your hands messy...stretch and grow...start a new day...and create a new dream! I'll tell you about my adventure when I get back!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a great time! Thanks for sharing with us!:)
*HUGS*

Denise said...

How beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Denise

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Very beautiful. Love the quote too.

signsoftimensuch said...

Have a wonderful time...enjoy the special moments! hugs, cheryl

rivergardenstudio said...

This piece of art is wonderful, a glimpse into our hearts! Thanks for sharing. Roxanne

JoAnnA Pierotti said...

oh Lani, how fun for you. Can't wait to hear about your trip. Praying you will have a blast!!
xo joanna

Gaby Bee said...

This piece is gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing.
Hope that you have a wonderful time!