Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Finding my way.....

Trying to get back into the routine of everyday life after returning from a relaxing and memorable trip to the Oregon Coast. One of my most favorite things in the world is to sit quietly and watch in awe and wonder as each wave rolls in one after the other. It is always an experience that brings me closer to God..and to remembering how deep and wide and neverending is His love. Find myself in a familiar place of deep reflection. The ocean does that to me. I feel so small next to the grandness and unending power the waters bring. Heartaches and worries...for a time...feel weightless. So I am slowly making my way back into my routine and listening for direction...hoping to continue to find my way on this journey....















11 comments:

Bella said...

oh my!! where did you stay?! that place looks so familiar, I believe I have stayed in the same place~

one of my favorite places too~ I love Cannon Beach~

anxiously awaiting to see your newest creations my dear friend~

xo!! Bella

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Ahhhh! Ephesians 3:14-18 I have that on my refrigerator. I love the ocean too. Popham Beach in Maine is as beautiful as any Carribean beach. I lose myself there. Lisa

Artifax said...

Looks like you had good weather for your coast trip! I even see a bit of blue sky there! :)

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous photos -- I LOVE the Oregon Coast! Happy New Year, Lani. Blessings & love!

kecia deveney said...

hi Lani, i just wanted to tell you that the altered doll round robin that i participated in and used one of your face cabs for is home - thought you might like to see her!
http://lemoncholys.blogspot.com/2008/01/she-finally-came-back-home.html,
kecia

kecia deveney said...

hi again, lani. if you copy and paste the link i left, there is no comma after "html".

Susan Tuttle said...

Lovely photos at the beach--I can hear the sounds of the ocean in my mind.

Lovely collage!

Happy New Year!

Susan
xo

Pam Aries said...

OHhh..I just came across your blog and it is so great! Especially since I am moving to Oregon in a few months! Fabulous photos!

Bella said...

where oh where is sweet Lani!?

it's been a while, since you last posted~

thinking of you~

xo ~Bella

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Such lovely pictures!!! I'm so jealous!!!!!! And that cake is making me hungry!

psssttt.. my site is finally up! (not done, but it's a start). Please let me know what you think Lani!
www.retrocafeart.com
xoxo,
Kris

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

Your blog is beautiful. I aspire to the same with art, poetry, alittle daily inspiration. Diane